Empty pringles cans
Cinnamon Graham Crackers
How to Make
Using the boxes, chip cans and other containers create a base for the castle using tape and glue. Using paper, cut notches out and wrap strips around top of round containers in all 4 corner and 1 in the middle. Cut a door and windows if desired.
Glue graham crackers to the base using a strong glue, a glue gun or sticky frosting. Use a drummel tool to chisel out the smaller and rounded pieces.
Using white frosting in a tube or decorator bag, squeeze it in between all of the graham cracker sqaures and anywhere else desired. Using more white frosting as a "glue", adhere the candies in various places to decorate the castle. Sit back and enjoy- but do not eat this one!
Homemade for the Holidays
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!