Gingerbread house with assorted candies and peek-a-boo Santa
Gingerbread house pieces
How to Make
Assemble house with icing as glue
Apply icing to roof and windows and ground as snow and glue
Apply assorted candies to the house to decorate
Homemade for the Holidays
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!