These gooey, sticky sweet rolls make a perfect holiday morning breakfast because all the work is done the night before. Easier still, frozen bread dough forms the base. A generous sprinkling of brown sugar and melted butter makes a luscious, dripping caramel sauce when turned out onto a plate, and kids have a blast picking them apart—and licking their fingers when they are done.
- Slice each loaf of dough into 12 pieces, squish slightly and place in the bottom of a greased bundt pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the dough.
- Melt one stick of butter and drizzle over the top of the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise overnight.
- In the morning, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Remove wrap and bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown on the top.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto a rimmed platter. Pull apart and eat while still warm.
Find more recipes from Alison Needham on Family.com, or visit her blog at www.agirlamarketameal.com.