This beautiful cake tastes wonderfully reminiscent of the quintessential holiday beverage it was named after. Your guests will never guess that it is made from a cake mix, and because it is finished only with a dusting of powdered sugar, it makes for an incredibly fast and simple dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour a standard Bundt pan (or use cooking spray that contains flour). Don't skip this step or you'll have a sticky mess on your hands.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beat for four minutes, on medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and invert onto a cooling rack and cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Find more recipes from Alison Needham on Family.com, or visit her blog at www.agirlamarketameal.com.