Holiday Granola Two Ways
I love to give gifts from the kitchen for the holidays, and am always looking for something more original than the ubiquitous cookie. Wrapped up in a nice jar and tied with a ribbon, this is a gift anyone would enjoy. These granolas taste especially delicious over maple or vanilla yogurt.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix oats, nuts, and dried fruit together in a large bowl. Mix sugar, spices, salt and wet ingredients in another.
- Pour sugar and oil mixture over the oats and stir well, making sure everything is evenly coated.
- Pour out onto greased, rimmed baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Find more recipes from Alison Needham on Family.com, or visit her blog at www.agirlamarketameal.com.