Sweet Tinker Bell Cake
This is my Daughter-in-law's favorite character so I made it for her birthday. I hated to have to cut it!
- Your favorite cake mix for an 11x13" sheet cake
- Your favorite buttercream frosting
- Your favorite fondant recipe tinted in various colors for each of Tinker Bell's parts
- Edible sparkles
1. Bake cake, let it cool, and then freeze it. Once frozen, cut out Tinker Bell's shape. Use a photo as a guide.
2. Roll out and shape fondant around the carved cake for her body, face, hair, wings and outfit.
3. Cut out small pieces of fondant for her features or use decorator's icing.