The Great Panini
Sub in fish sticks for an extra special sandwich that's delicious and nutritious.
- Prepare fish filets according to package instructions.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 15-20 minutes until caramelized.
- Set onions aside and wipe skillet clean. Coat skillet with remaining olive oil and place over medium-high heat.
- Place each fish filet on one slice of bread and top with each with ½ of the caramelized onions and one slice cheese.
- Close the sandwich with another slice of bread. Grill 7-8 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Makes two sandwiches. Serve with bell pepper veggie cup and Concord grapes.