Fish Face Pita
Craft fun faces with fish filets.
- Bake fish filets according to package instructions.
- Cut two ¼ inch slices off one end of each stick of string cheese at a slant to make whites of eyes and set slices aside.
- Slice black olive into 4 pieces for eyeballs and set aside. Slice one cherry tomato half into two wedges to make mouths. Cut green pepper into strips and cut each strip into ½ inch pieces and set aside.
- Place a string cheese stick into each pita half. Microwave for 30 seconds to soften cheese. Add lettuce leaf and a small dollop of Tangy Tartar Sauce. Add half of chopped green peppers and cherry tomatoes to each pita, leaving out two small pieces of green pepper for the nose.
- Place fish filets in pitas. Arrange cheese slices on the filet to make whites of eyes and top with olive slices for eyeballs. Add green pepper for nose and a ¼ slice cherry tomato for the mouth.