Team this with fresh fruit for breakfast or brunch, or serve it for dessert. If you really want to indulge, top the hot quesadilla with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of maple syrup!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 7 - 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
3 Tbsp. Horizon Organic® cream cheese
2 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
2 tsp. brown sugar
pinch of cinnamon
1 Tbsp. Horizon Organic butter
cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- Spread the cream cheese in an even layer over one of the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon, then top with the second tortilla to form a sandwich.
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the quesadilla until golden brown, then flip and brown the other side.
- Slice into quarters, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, and serve immediately.