Castle cake for my daughter's 3rd birthday.
- Your favorite cake mix (enough for two 6" round cakes and two 10" round cakes)
- Your favorite buttercream frosting
- Your favorite fondant recipe
- Royal icing
- Sparkle dust
1. Bake two 6" round cakes and two 10" round cakes. Frost with buttercream frosting and stack using a small cake board under the stack of 6" cakes. Use dowels rods to support top cake.
2. Using violet royal icing, ice all turrets and the rooftop, edge all windows. Dust with clear sparkle dust while wet. Place all towers and turrets using buttercream as glue as well as dowels to hold in place.
3. Make all the flowers from rose tinted fondant. Give each flower a dot of white buttercream in the center. Using buttercream as glue, attach all flowers. Using kelly green buttercream, fill in leaves where necessary.