Despite their flowery name, there's no mistaking these cupcake cuties for flora -- they're designed to look like Bambi's bashful skunk friend, Flower.
- 12 chocolate cupcakes
- White easy flowing frosting (we used Betty Crocker)
- 12 white, chewy candies (we used Vanilla Tootsie Rolls)
- 1 pink chew candy (we used Pink Tootsie Rolls)
- 1-inch oval fondant cutter
- Blue sparkle gel decorator icing
- White sugar pearls (we used Wilton brand)
- 36 brown candy-coated chocolates (we used M&M's)
1. Squeeze a line of white icing down the center of unfrosted chocolate cupcakes. Add a tuft of frosting hair to the top.
2. Flatten Tootsie Rolls. Cut two 1-inch ovals out of each white Tootsie Roll using a fondant cutter. Roll out the pink Tootsie Roll and cut into 12 strips.
3. Cut Tootsie Roll ovals in half. Place one half on each side of the frosting stripe, and a third half at the bottom, as Flower's muzzle.
4. Squeeze on dots of blue sparkle decorator gel for eyes and place a white sugar pearl in each.
5. Press on a pink, Tootsie Roll smile and an M&M nose. Place M&M ears in the tufts of frosting hair.