Bow Tie Chicken
This easy-to-make chicken pasta casserole gets a zesty lift from ranch dressing. Using Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing, you can create wonderful comfort food in minutes.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups bow tie pasta
1 cup pasta sauce
1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 pound (or one large) boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 10-inch round casserole dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Stir sauce and 1/4 cup dressing into pasta; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan. Cook chicken over medium heat. Remove chicken; cut into small pieces. Return chicken to frying pan. Add peas, corn and feta to frying pan; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Scoop half the pasta mixture into casserole dish. Layer half the chicken mixture on top of the pasta. Repeat.
- Drizzle remaining dressing and sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Bake for 30 minutes.