While Bo Peep actually resides in Molly's room as an adornment for the little girl's bedside lamp, she spends plenty of time with Andy's toys being cast in his plays as the damsel in distress. These sweet cupcakes are inspired by the porcelain sheep that belong to the little shepherdess: pink-faced ewes that stand so close together they're sometimes mistaken for a single sheep with three heads.
- Package of white circular melting candies (found in craft stores), or white chocolate chips
- Microwave-safe bowl
- 36 cherry-flavored oblong pieces of chewy candy, such as Tootsie Flavor Roll Twisties (sold in the bulk candy aisle of the grocery store)*
- 1 dozen baked cupcakes
- White frosting
- Slivered Almonds
- Tube of white decorator's icing
- Tube of black decorator's icing or gel
* These are a flavored version of mini Tootsie Roll candiesInstructions:
1. Melt the candies or white chocolate chips in the microwave according to the package directions. For each sheep head, dip one end of a cherry-flavored candy in the melted white candy and then set it on a plate until the candy sets up again.
2. Meanwhile, frost the cupcakes.
3. Place three sheep heads side-by-side atop each cupcake. For ears, gently press slivered almonds into the frosting on both sides of each head.
4. For eyes, apply small dots of white decorator's icing. Then use the tip of a toothpick to top them with smaller dots of black icing or gel.