Stretch, a measuring tape, is one of Manny's trusty tools. He's a big help when Manny needs to get the job done right. Your little helpers will love making these Stretch-inspired frozen yogurt pops.
- Wooden spoons, for handles
- Black ballpoint pen
- Single-serving yogurt, pink is best (look for healthy yogurt options made with real fruit and low sugar)
- Mini-marshmallows, for eyes
- Mini-chocolate chips
- Red fruit leather, cut into 1/4" squares (choose all natural fruit leather, natural food stores have healthy, low-sugar options)
- Tin foil
1. Use a black ballpoint pen to create the "tape measure," being careful to write only on the part of the stick that will be exposed.
2. For the yogurt pops, press two mini chocolate chips into two mini marshmallows, for eyes.
3. Remove foil cover from yogurt and press a fruit leather square into the yogurt.
4. Push two marshmallow eyes into yogurt below the fruit leather.
5. Press the wooden spoon "tape measure" into the yogurt below the eyes -- this is Stretch's mouth.
6. Cover the yogurt with tinfoil, and freeze overnight.
7. When frozen, slide the frozen yogurt pops out of their containers and enjoy!
8. Serving tip: If you are serving to a crowd, create wrappers using wax paper, as shown -- it keeps the pops from getting too messy. They are an adorable birthday party snack!