These aren't exactly cookies, but they are no-bake and so easy. They are pretty, too, making them perfect to give as gifts or serve at birthday parties. The little treats are sturdy as well, and would pack easily for a camping trip or picnic. Vary the cereal or add a half cup of nuts, if you like.
Hands-On Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: 30-45 minutes
Yield: 12 balls
1 12-ounce package white chocolate chips
4 cups popped popcorn
2 cups fruit flavored O's cereal
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a bowl for a minute or two.
- Put popcorn and cereal in a large bowl and mix together.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal and popcorn and stir until coated well.
- Drop by 1/3 cup into cupcake liners.
- Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes until hardened.