Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Dried Cranberries and Hazelnuts
Brussels sprouts are a holiday must-have in our home, but the usual steaming can be boring. Adding sweet-tart dried cranberries and buttery hazelnuts takes them to a new and delicious level.Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 50 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
1/2 cup orange juice
1 teaspoon brown mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Clean sprouts by cutting off ends and removing any discolored leaves.
- Toss sprouts with olive oil, salt, nuts and cranberries. Pour into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Roast, uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Combine orange juice and mustard and pour over sprouts. Stir well and put back into oven for 20 minutes longer or until sprouts start to brown and are soft.