Foil Packet Chicken
Foil packet grilling is simple and delicious. This chicken version is something we all like and is versatile as well.
Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil 12 inches by 12 inches
4 chicken breasts, pounded or cut evenly thick
8 Tablespoons salad dressing -- I used Italian
4 medium potatoes, sliced thinly
20 black olives such as ripe, Nicoise or Kalamata, pitted and halved
2 cups long cut frozen green beans, thawed
- Place one tablespoon of dressing on a foil square and top with a chicken breast.
- Top chicken breast with another tablespoon of dressing.
- Arrange potatoes around chicken and top with 10 olive halves and green beans.
- Fold foil over and seal well.
- Place over a medium-hot grill and cover.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.