Chicken and Spaghetti Parmesan
My kids like this next recipe so much that they've said, "Mom, dinner was really good. Can we have it again tomorrow night?" Now, that works for me!
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a lasagna dish or other rectangular baking pan with cooking spray.
- Toss cooked pasta and 2/3 jar of sauce together and spread evenly into pan.
- Sprinkle spaghetti with 1/2 cup of mozzarella.
- Top with chicken patties. Pour remaining sauce over all and sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through.
Serve each chicken patty with spaghetti underneath.
NotesSee more recipes from Anne Coleman (aka Short Order Mom).
It's important to add sauce to the pasta before placing the dish in the oven; plain pasta doesn't bake as well. My kids like this even without the chicken.