Chocolate Dump Cake
My husband is just as much a coffee lover as I am. Since we're also chocolate lovers and nothing goes better with coffee than chocolate, I like whipping up this super easy cake -- I don't have time for more right now!
Hands-On Time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 55 minutes
Yield: 1 9x13 inch cake
1 (5 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
2 1/3 cups milk
1 (18.5 ounce) package chocolate cake mix, any brand
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease one 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Combine chocolate pudding and milk in a bowl and stir until thickened.
- Add dry cake mix and stir together well.
- Pour into the baking pan.
- Evenly spread the chocolate chips over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.