As a former employee of the East India Trading Company, Captain Jack Sparrow refused to transport the "cargo" assigned to his ship when he discovered it to be human captives. Instead, he set everyone free. The company's chairman, Lord Cutler Beckett, quickly branded him a pirate, a consequence the legendary renegade clearly considered a more savory option than following orders. Marked with the same distinctive letter P that can be found right beneath the sparrow tattoo on Jack's arm, these tempting treats will be top choice with pirate fans.
- Letter P template
- Rolling pin
- Batch of sugar cookie dough (homemade or store bought)
- Round cookie cutter (about 2 inches wide)
- Cocoa powder or cinnamon sugar
1. Print out the template and cut it out.
2. Cut out cookies from the dough and arrange them on a cookie sheet.
3. Place the template atop one of the cookies, pressing down gently just enough to stick it in place. Use your fingertips to spread a pinch of cocoa or cinnamon sugar over the surface of the cookie. Then use the tip of the toothpick to lift the edge of the template, and peel away the paper. Repeat this step with the rest of the cookies.
4. Bake the cookies according to the recipe directions.