Have a cool movie night! Use Pop Secret® microwave popcorn to make Snowflake Popcorn the whole family will love!
- Heat oven to 325°. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread popcorn on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with candies. Bake about 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until marshmallow coating is dry. Cool completely on cookie sheet on cooling rack, about 30 minutes; break up large pieces.
- Microwave bag of microwave popcorn as directed on bag.
- Empty jar of marshmallow creme into medium microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on high about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted.
- Shake popcorn into marshmallow creme, being careful not to add unpopped kernels. Stir gently until coated.