Crunchy Caramel Popcorn Bars
Sweeten up movie night! Use Pop Secret® microwave popcorn to make Crunchy Caramel Popcorn Bars the whole family will love!
- Butter rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- Remove and discard unpopped kernels from popped popcorn.
- Mix popcorn and peanut brittle in large bowl.
- Place caramels and water in 4-cup microwavable measure.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100 percent) 2 to 4 minutes or until smooth, stirring every minute; stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss until evenly coated.
- Press in pan with buttered hands. Let stand about 30 minutes or until set. Cut into about 2-1/2 x1-1/2 inch bars with wet knife. Makes 25 bars.