Fozzie Bear Cupcakes
Fozzie Bear is the world's funniest -- and only -- stand up comedy bear, and now he can help you get a laugh, too. When you bring out these kooky Fozzie-inspired cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, your friends will be rolling in the aisles and asking for more!
- Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- White frosting, store-bought or from your favorite recipe
- Creamy peanut butter
- Pink fruit chew candy, such as Starburst
- Red fruit chew candy, such as Starburst
- Mini marshmallows
- Small chocolate chews, such as Tootsie Roll Minis
- Chocolate candy melts
- Closed star frosting tip, such as Wilton #30
- Plastic decorating bag
- Rolling pin
- Kitchen shears
* Note: This recipe uses peanut butter. Be sure to alert guests with peanut allergies.
1. Frost cupcakes with white frosting.
2. Attach a closed star frosting tip to a plastic decorating bag.
3. Fill the decorating bag with creamy peanut butter.
4. Draw Fozzie's head onto each cupcake using the closed star frosting tip. Dot on peanut butter stars to create the look of Fozzie's fuzzy fur.
5. Set the cupcakes aside and unwrap the pink and red chew candies. Roll the candies between clean hands to soften them.
6. Roll a small chunk of pink candy into a ball; this will be Fozzie's nose.
7. Use a rolling pin to roll out the red chew candy and the remaining pink candy. The red candy will be Fozzie's mouth. The pink will be his tongue.
8. Use kitchen shears to cut a mouth from the red chew candy and to cut a small tongue from the pink. Press the tongue onto the mouth.
9. Fozzie's eyes are made of mini marshmallows and chocolate chews. Roll two tiny chocolate chew pieces into balls for Fozzie's pupils.
10. Cut a mini marshmallow in half and press the chocolate chew pupils into the center for each eye.
11. Fozzie's hat is made of half of a chocolate candy melt and half a chocolate chew. Press the chocolate chew onto the candy melt to make the hat.
12. Now add Fozzie's features and hat to the cupcake.
13. After adding the hat, dot on peanut butter ears using the closed star frosting tip.
Click here to meet the Muppets at the official movie site!