Chewbacca's Wookiee Cupcakes
Chewbacca is everyone's favorite Wookiee, and he makes a pretty adorable cupcake, too. Use chocolate frosting to make Chewie's furry face; add white chocolate chips for eyes and white gel icing for his toothy grin.
- Chocolate cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- Chocolate frosting, store bought
- White chocolate chips
- Brown taffy (such as Tootsie Rolls)
- Black gel icing
- White gel icing
1. Frost cooled cupcakes with chocolate frosting.
2. For eyes, press white chocolate chips, pointy-side down, into the frosted cupcakes.
3. Pull off two small pieces of brown taffy and roll them into balls. Press these onto the white chocolate chips.
4. Dab on black gel icing pupils, a nose, and a few lines of black gel icing in around his face.
5. Draw a small upside down U, using white gel icing for Chewbacca's fanged mouth.
6. To finish, pull a toothpick through the chocolate frosting to create the look of a shaggy coat of fur.