Yoda's Green Sherbet Sundaes
The force is strong with these adorable Yoda Sherbet Sundaes. Create your own Jedi masterpieces using green sherbet topped with green candy ears and marshmallow eyes.
- Green sherbet
- Green taffy (we used "Summer Fruit Starburst"), 2 for each Yoda
- Mini marshmallows, 1 for each Yoda
- Food coloring pens, yellow and black
- Kitchen shears
- Ice cream scoop
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
1. Before starting, be sure that there is space in your freezer for a small cookie sheet.
2. Place parchment paper on top of a cookie sheet and then scoop balls of green sherbet onto parchment paper. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer.
3. While the sherbet is firming up, open two taffy candies and pull them to flatten. Use kitchen shears to cut a teardrop ear shape from each candy.
4. Cut a tiny round nose, a thin line for a mouth, and two crescents (for eyelids) from the scraps of remaining green taffy.
5. Cut a mini marshmallow in half and draw a yellow iris and black pupil on each marshmallow half using food coloring pens.
6. Remove the sherbet from the freezer and place each sherbet ball in a sundae cup.
7. Press the ears into the sides of the sherbet and decorate with the eyes, nose, and mouth.
8. Serve immediately.