Chicken Parmesan Rice Casserole
- Prepare the Uncle Ben's® Whole Grain White Rice Chicken as instructed on the box. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees and spray a 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish with oil.
- For simple homemade Sneaky Chef Orange Puree, peel chop and boil sweet potato and carrots for about 20 minutes until tender. Drain and add to food processor with 3 to 4 tablespoons of water and puree until smooth. (Makes about 2 cups of puree. Leftovers can be kept in refrigerator for up to three days or frozen for up to three months.)
- Place cooked rice and chicken in the prepared baking dish. Mix tomato sauce and 1 cup Orange Puree (or baby food carrots) in a bowl.
- Toss chicken and rice with the sauce mixture and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese. Top the casserole with a combination of the Parmesan and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella cheese sprinkling evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover. Bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and bubbly. Cool and serve!