Tea Party Birthday Cake
A double-layer 10" round cake with fondant accents to make a teapot.
- Your favorite cake mix
- Your favorite buttercream frosting
- Your favorite fondant recipe
- Marshmallow and crispy rice cereal treats
1. Bake cake and let it cool.
2. Frost the cake with buttercream frosting.
3. Shape the marshmallow and crispy rice cereal into the shape of a teapot. Cover it with rolled out fondant. Make a spout and handle out of fondant.
4. Decorate the cake and teapot to your liking with leftover fondant.