Princess Belle Cake
This is a cake of Princess Belle I made for my cousin's birthday.
- Your favorite cake mix (enough for two 6" round cakes)
- Your favorite buttercream frosting recipe colored yellow to match her dress
- Top half of a Belle doll
1. Bake two 6" round cakes and let them cool.
2. Stack cakes onto a cake board with a small amount of frosting between the layers to hold them together.
3. Trim the top cake to form the shape of Belle's skirt.
4. Secure the top half of the Belle doll to the top of the cake.
5. Frost her "skirt" to match the dress.