Peanut Butter Glazed Popcorn
Hands-On Time: 20min
Cook Time: 25min
Ready In: 45min
Yield: 10 - 12 servings
Ease of Prep: Intermediate
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE popped popcorn in a very large bowl or Dutch oven.
- COMBINE peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine.
- POUR warm peanut butter mixture over popcorn, stirring gently to combine. When all popcorn appears evenly coated with peanut butter mixture, spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and allow to cool. May be stored in airtight container for up to one week.