Yield: Serves 4Ingredients
2 cups low-fat yogurt, plain or fruit
2 cups low fat granola or other cereal
Popsicle sticks or colored plastic forks
- Peel the bananas and cut in half.
- Place the yogurt in a small, shallow bowl.
- Place the granola in a separate, small shallow bowl.
- Insert a popsicle stick or plastic fork into each banana.
- Dip the banana halves in yogurt and then roll in granola or preferred cereal and place on a sheet tray lined with wax paper.
- Freeze the bananas until solid, about 4 hours or overnight.
Text MENU to DISNEY (347639) to view this recipe and get the 'on the go' shopping list on your mobile device, for free*
*Msg & data rates may apply. If you're under 18, get your parents' permission first.