Yield: 4 servingsIngredients
1/4 cup diced strawberries
1/4 cup raspberries
1/4 cup blackberries
1/4 cup blueberries
1 kiwi, diced
1 pint low fat or non-fat vanilla yogurt
1 cup crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
4 martini or wine glasses
- To toast the coconut, heat a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut and toast until lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Place in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a martini or wine glass, spoon a heaping spoonful of yogurt into the base of the glass.
- Top the yogurt with 2 tablespoons of crushed graham crackers.
- Top the graham crackers with a tablespoon of diced kiwi and 2 tablespoons of berries.
- Repeat the layers as instructed until the glasses are filled.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of toasted coconut atop each parfait and serve immediately.