Yield: 8 servingsIngredients
1/2 of a lime, juiced
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups chunky mild salsa, drained of juices
6 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 small head radicchio, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the avocados, slice each in half lengthwise. Remove the pit. Using a spoon, scoop out the fruit from the peel and dump into a small bowl. Discard the avocado peel.
- Using a fork, mash the avocados until chunky. Mix in the lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a 7x11 glass baking dish, spread the black beans evenly across the bottom.
- Spread the chunky avocado mixture over the layer of black beans.
- Spread the sour cream on top of the avocado layer, being careful not to combine the layers but keep them distinct.
- Spoon the drained salsa on top of the sour cream.
- Sprinkle the green onions on top of the salsa, followed by the cheeses.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the shredded radicchio on top of the baked dip.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Text MENU to DISNEY (347639) to view this recipe and get the 'on the go' shopping list on your mobile device, for free*
*Msg & data rates may apply. If you're under 18, get your parents' permission first.