Yield: Serves 6Ingredients
6 vegetable wraps (spinach, red pepper, or whole wheat)
1 1/2 cups hummus
6 large romaine lettuce leaves
2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
1 carrot, grated
1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
6 slices turkey bacon, cooked until crispy according to package instructions
1/4 cup, grated Parmesan cheese, plus 2 tablespoons
- Spread 1/4 cup of hummus on each vegetable wrap.
- On top of the hummus, place one lettuce leaf at the bottom edge of each wrap.
- On top of the lettuce, line the leaf with a single layer of sliced bell peppers.
- On top of the layer of peppers, spread about 1/4 cup of grated carrot.
- On top of the grated carrot, sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- On top of the sun-dried tomatoes sprinkle the chopped basil evenly among the 6 wraps.
- On top of the basil, place one whole slice of cooked turkey bacon.
- Finally, on top of the turkey bacon, sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese evenly among the 6 wraps.
- To roll the wrap, fold the left and right side of each wrap inward about 1 1/2 inches. Then starting from the bottom upward tightly roll the wrap keeping the layers intact.
- Cut the wraps into 1-inch pieces and serve.
Text MENU to DISNEY (347639) to view this recipe and get the 'on the go' shopping list on your mobile device, for free*
*Msg & data rates may apply. If you're under 18, get your parents' permission first.