Yield: 4 servingsIngredients
2 cups mixed organic cereals (i.e., bite-size shredded wheat, Cheerios, Corn Flakes, etc)
1 cup mini pretzels
1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals with the pretzels.
- In a separate, small bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce with 3 tablespoons of water. Add the spices and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour the spiced Worcestershire sauce over the cereal and pretzels, using a fork to fluff the cereal and pretzels ensuring each piece is coated in sauce.
- Spread the snack mix in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.