Family Movie Night: Pirate Night
'Tis the life of pirate ye desire? Be warned, landlubber, thou hast lots to learn. But be not dismayed. Lady luck has smiled upon ye, giving ye plenty of activities, books, crafts, movies, and recipes to live life like one who hast sailed all seven seas.
Books and DVDs
Show yer landing party a pirate's life with our treasure trove of pirate movies and books.
- Movie Review: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
- Movie Review: Hook
- Movie Review: Scooby-Doo: Pirates Ahoy!
- Book Review: Pirates Don't Change Diapers -- 'Tis true. We don't.
- Book Review: Peter Pan
Crafts and Activities
Fashion a sailing vessel of your own design or get yourself a trusty parrot companion.
- How to Talk Like a Pirate -- Learn to talk proper pirate or its the briney deep for ye.
- Pirate Costume -- Dress the part, even it's not Halloween.
- Backyard Ship -- Every pirate needs a vessel.
- Hydro Bracelets -- The perfect bauble for your favorite lass.
- A Parrot for Pirate -- Ye need never voyage alone again.
- Pirate Flag -- Wave your banner proudly and stake claim to your living room.
The ship's cook best try these pirate-approved recipes, or it's the plank!
- Grilled Salmon Tacos with Lime Slaw and Mango Salsa — A buccanneer's delight.
- Vietnamese-Style Salad Rolls — Uncover this curried treasure.
- Citrus Salad — Stave off the scurvy with this citrus delight.
Back to Family Movie Night.