Family Movie Night: The 'Shrek' Movies
Whether watching Shrek, Donkey and Fiona's adventures for the first time or the hundredth, you'll love these tales about Hollywood's most loveable ogre.
Twisted Fairy Tale
"Shrek" puts a modern spin on fairy tales. Make sure the films are appropriate for your little monsters.
- Movie review: "Shrek"
- Movie review: "Shrek 2"
- Movie review: "Shrek the Third"
- Movie review: "Shrek Forever After"
Eat like an ogre (or a king) with these de-Shrek-table delights.
- Donkey's Gingerbread Waffles
- Drury Lane Muffin Man Blueberry Muffins
- Green, Green Pea Soup with Ginger and Cilantro
- Chicken a la King
- Lemony Green Beans
- Edible Crawlies (don't worry, it's people food, too!)
- Thai Green Swamp Curry
- Lucky in Love Green Cookies
- Worm Burgers
Castle in Waiting
Let the kids bring a little fairytale into the house.