Who Are You?
Simba: "Who are you?"
Rafiki: "The question is: who are you?"
Simba: "I thought I knew. Now, I'm not so sure."
Who are you? In The Lion King, Simba must discover who he is before he can take his place in the Circle of Life.
An activity for your kids: "Who Am I?". Ask them to select several influential moments from the journey of their life and imagine what changes they might see for themselves in the future.
Here are some suggestions for starting places:
- Describe your family and friends.
- What inspires you? What do you do to challenge yourself?
- Describe your school.
- What makes you happy?
- What do you do for fun?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up?
- What past events were turning points in your life?
- Do you have life goals?
- Do you have career goals?
Variations: Create a word or picture collage answering the question, "Who Am I?"
Photo by Joan Marcus, Copyright Disney Theatrical Productions