- Contest Photo by: Roelity
Rated by 4 members
Click Star to Rate...
About My Princess
Our Princess Sophia turned 3 in April and we gave her a Disney Princess Tea Party. Her favorite Princess is Snow White. She and her friends had a ball at the our castle for the day. We plan to take her on her first trip to Disneyland this fall.
Home Princess Crafts & Recipes The Royal Photo Gallery Confessions from the Castle: A Mom's Blog Princess Parents Group
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your princess is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!