Daddy's little princess
- Contest Photo by: jane_yimyam
- Woodland Hills, CA
Rated by 14 members
Click Star to Rate...
About My Princess
My daughter loves the Bibbidi Bobiddi Boutique and being transformed into the princess that she is.
Home Princess Crafts & Recipes The Royal Photo Gallery Confessions from the Castle: A Mom's Blog Princess Parents Group
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your princess is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!