- Contest Photo by: 10Liane
- Redwood City,
Rated by 12 members
Click Star to Rate...
About My Princess
Charlotte likes to be all the princesses at once. Hence, the multi-princess wedding dress. She is a bit puzzled by the fact that there are no princes her size. She looks, but she does not find :)
Home Princess Crafts & Recipes The Royal Photo Gallery Confessions from the Castle: A Mom's Blog Princess Parents Group
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your princess is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!