Castles and Crown Cake Recipes for your Princess
Princess castle birthday cake
- Contest Photo by: Kmp6180
- Philadelphia, PA
Rated by 14 members
Click Star to Rate...
Use your faborite flavor cake mixes and your favorite buttercream icing recipe
Made with Wiltion Cake Castle Kit. Follow the instuctions the kit comes with!!
Home Princess Crafts & Recipes The Royal Photo Gallery Confessions from the Castle: A Mom's Blog Princess Parents Group
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cake is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash. To brighten up your space for non-flash photos,
- You can use a silver platter or other reflective surface under your cake.
- Try shooting your cake at a slight angle to give it a sense of depth and perspective. Find the most interesting element and make it a focal point.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!