Castles and Crown Cake Recipes for your Princess
If you've been baking cakes and cupcakes decorated as castles, crowns, and magic wands — share them here.
- Cinderella cake
- Photo by: BethelBunch
- Princess Birthday cake!
- Photo by: nyzmommy224
- marydel, MD
- The Little Mermaid
- Photo by: jacksparrow112800
- Statesboro, GA
- Princess castle birthday cake
- Photo by: Kmp6180
- Philadelphia, PA
- Disney Villians & Princess' Castle Cake
- Photo by: BigMamaFolk
- Houston, TX
- enchanted forest
- Photo by: samanthabeller
- phoenix, AZ
- Colleen's Cake for Gracie 2008
- Photo by: colleenlockwood
- Fort Worth, TX,
- Princess Deslyn's Castle Cake
- Photo by: DesireeSlater
- Wapp. Falls, NY
- Cupcake Tiara Tower
- Photo by: krauses93
- Bloomfield, MI
Showing 1-9 of 21
Home Princess Crafts & Recipes The Royal Photo Gallery Confessions from the Castle: A Mom's Blog Princess Parents Group
Tips for Taking a Great Photo:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your cake is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash. To brighten up your space for non-flash photos,
- You can use a silver platter or other reflective surface under your cake.
- Try shooting your cake at a slight angle to give it a sense of depth and perspective. Find the most interesting element and make it a focal point.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!