Wayne's Celebration Tie
When Wayne thinks he's been promoted to director, he wears a snazzy Christmas tree tie to celebrate. Create your own felt Christmas tree tie (just like Wayne's!) and pin it on to get into the holiday spirit.
- Template for Wayne's Celebration Tie
- Green felt
- Small pom-poms, sequins, or other embellishments
- Low temperature glue gun or fabric glue
- Pin backing (found in craft stores)
1. Print the template and tape it onto green felt. Follow the template to cut the tree and knot from the green felt.
2. Place the tie-knot in front of you with the wider end at the top.
3. Glue the tip of the Christmas tree at the center of the tie-knot.
4. Fold over each end of the tie-knot and secure with glue.
5. Glue on the pin and let dry.
6. When dry, flip the tie over and glue on embellishments like pom-poms or sequins.
7. Pin the tie to your shirt and celebrate the holiday season!