When the charming bandit Flynn Rider snatches a certain bejeweled crown, little does he suspect he will meet the very princess meant to wear it living in a secluded tower -- and that together they will embark on a wonderful, if sometimes hair-raising, adventure. Adorned with sparkly gems, this distinctive tiara not only resembles Rapunzel's, it's also the perfect prop for prompting an imaginative fairy tale as remarkable as hers.
- Rapunzel's Crown template
- Scrapbook paper, silver or gray and white (embossed or a sparkly patterned paper looks especially nice)
- Glue stick
- Clear faux gems
- Glue dots
1. Print the template and cut out the pieces. Use the pieces as patterns to cut out the shapes from the specified colors of paper.
2. Glue the crown and ornament pieces atop their bases.
3. Glue the ornaments to the front of the crown piece. Then embellish the crown with lots of faux gems.
4. To complete the crown, fashion a matching headband by gluing a 1.25- by 11-inch strip of white paper atop a 1.5- by 11-inch strip of silver or gray paper. Use glue dots to attach the ends of the headband to the sides of the decorated crown, as shown, adjusting the length to fit your child's head.