It wouldn't be a normal day in Danville if Isabella didn't ask Phineas and Ferb, "Whatcha doin?" Of course, her curiosity is largely fueled by the huge crush she has on Phineas -- just the kind of sentiment a girl is bound to write about in a personal diary like this one.
- Notebook (the classic composition size/style works well)
- Template for Isabella's "Whatcha Doin'?" Diary
- Scrapbook paper or colored craft paper
- Black marker
- Glue stick
- Mod Podge (or similar glue sealer) and a foam brush, or self-adhesive laminating sheet (sold at office supply stores)
1. Print out the template and use it to cut out pieces from the specified colors of paper.
2. Draw pupils on the eyes, as shown.
3. Glue the eyes to the face. Then draw on a nose, a smile, and smile lines near the right eye. Now glue the finished face atop the hair.
4. Glue the jumper atop the blouse.
|5. Glue the right arm and sleeve in place. Then glue on the left arm so that the hands overlap.|
6. Glue the jumper piece to the head.
|7. Stick the socks to the bottoms of the legs and then glue on the shoes.|
8. Attach the tops of the legs to the back of the lower jumper.
9. Adhere the assembled Isabella to the diary cover. Then draw knot lines on the bow piece and glue it just above the head. Finally, glue on the conversation bubble from the template.
10. Seal the cover with a coat of Mod Podge or a laminating sheet to protect it.