This year, consider adding a fun twist to your family's holiday greetings. Send out wishes for a "Merry Mouse Christmas" with homemade cards that feature paper snowmen topped with Mickey ears. Your kids will have fun making them all unique with drawn-on faces and colorful ribbon scarves.
- Mickey Mouse Snowmen Cards template
- Scrapbook paper or cardstock (white, black, and brown for the snowmen and additional colors for the cards)
- Ribbon or thin strips of fabric
- Glue stick
- Colored markers
- Tiny buttons (optional)
1. Fold the paper you plan to use for the cards into sizes that will fit into a standard size legal envelope.
2. Print the template and use the pieces as patterns to cut out a white paper snowman and black paper ears for each card.
3. Glue the ears to the top of the snowman. Then tie a ribbon or fabric scarf around the neck.
4. Glue the snowman to the front of the card.
5. Draw on eyes, a carrot nose, and a mouth.
6. Glue on a row of tiny buttons or use markers to draw buttons.
7. Cut out a pair of thin brown paper stick arms and glue them in place.