Little Peter Pan Costume
Peter Pan is wearing a green scalloped edge top over brown pants with matching shoes, plus a green hat with a red feather (he lost it in the picture!)
Prep Time: 1 hour
- Remnants of green fleece
- Remnants of 2 shades of brown fleece
- Red feather
- Cardboard to make the dagger
- Small amount of stuffing
- I laid down a shirt that fit and cut out around it to make the slip-over top.
- I stitched the seams (no hemming required on fleece).
- I also used a pair of sweatpants to trace a pattern for the bottom and trimmed them off to length.
- I used newspaper to figure out the pattern to cover the shoes -- when I was pretty sure it fit, I just cut it out, stuffed the toes and slipped them over his shoes.
- The hat (which he lost in the leaves -- I just took his head measurement and then sketched what I thought Peter Pan's hat would look like -- stitched it and stuck in the red feather.