101 Dalmatians Costume
It's Cruella De Ville with Jasper Badun, Pongo, Perdi, and a Dalmatian puppy!
Prep Time: 1 week
Cruella De Ville
- Mccall's pattern 2859
- 6 yards red velour or velvet
- 1 1/2 yards dalmatian fur
- Black dress or slip of your choosing
- 1 black and 1 white wig
- Cigarette holder (optional - not pictured)
Jasper/Horace Badun (henchman)
- Navy turtleneck
- Khaki pants
Perdi & Pongo dog costumes
- 3 yards dalmatian fabric
- Black yarn
- Appropriate sized t-shirt to trace
- 1 sheet each: red, blue, and yellow felt
- Hot glue gun
Child's dalmatian costume
- Simplicity 7374 pattern
- 3 yards dalmatian fur fabric
- 1/2 yard black fur fabric for ears
- 1/2 yard red fabric for collar
- Cruella De Ville: Follow pattern instructions for cape. For wig, cut the wigs in half and sew together with yarn down the middle; use bobby pins to hold in place.
- Badun Brother: Get dressed.
- Perdi & Pongo dog costumes: Trace t-shirt onto back of Dalmatian fabric, cut 2 per costume. Hand stitch front and back together using yarn. You may need to adjust neck hole size to fit comfortably over dog's head (be sure it is not too tight!). Cut a 1" strip of red or blue felt, glue together to form collar big enough to slip over dog's head comfortably. Cut medallion shape out of yellow felt, write Pongo or Perdi on with permanent marker. Glue to collar.
- Child's Dalmatian costume: Follow pattern instructions.