Little Prince Charming Costume
Here is our little man dressed as our favorite character, Prince Charming! We couldn't find the perfect one online, so my mom made it. She did an awesome job, and now all the moms on our block want the idea.
Prep Time: 2 weeks
- 1 yard white and purple satin
- 1/4 yard gold satin
- 1 yard gold trim for pants
- 1/2 yard gold and white string
- 1/2 yard loopy gold string
- 4 gold buttons for jacket
- 2 buttons for the lapel
- Cardboard for the shoulder
- We used a shirt and pants that we already had for the basic outfit.
- We then just added the other embellishments where needed.
- The shoulders were made by gluing some of the gold fabric to half ovals of cardboard, and then hot gluing the string to the bottom.