Little Tinker Bell Costume
This is my little Tinker Bell! At 7 months old, she makes all of my dreams come true with her little wand, and transports me with her little wings.
Prep Time: 2 days
- Green fabric
- Yellow fabric
- Green cardboard
- Green glitter paint
- Black paint
- Green, blue, and white ribbon
- Small gift bag
- Yellow yarn
- Craft glue
- Piece of wood
- Sewing machine
- Measure the baby to draw the dress on paper first.
- Draw and cut the dress out of the green fabric twice.
- Sew the dress using the sewing machine.
- Add Velcro on the back to close the dress.
- Outline the wings on the cardboard, and then cut them out twice.
- Apply glue and press the wings firmly together.
- Paint the wings with the green glitter.
- Draw two star shapes in the cardboard and cut them out.
- Apply glue and press the stars together.
- Introduce the piece of wood, and adhere the ribbon.
- To make the wig, create a small cap with the yellow fabric and cut about a foot of yarn.
- Sew the yarn on the edge of the cap.
- Apply glue on the top of the cap, attach the yarn, and create the Tinker Bell hair.
- Write "Halloween" and "Trick or Treat" on the gift bag with the black paint.